30 October 2006

THE PAST 3 SEMS WITH SECTION G








First Day in school was...


i thought it was kinda boring, i thought my classmates were boring... and after a few months i was almost convienced that my new classmates, my new life, and the new place was boring.


 


Untill...


the fun came..  istarted to see the funny, good and interesting sides of my classmates.. i started to know them one by one and i started to strip myself on them.


 


And...


we had so much fun together. We had lots of laughs and unforgettable moments. The projects, the sleep overs for reports and presentations, the assignments, the quizes, the exams!!


 


But...


now we will be separated.. and it makes me feel sad. No more flesh of G.. but the spirit still lives on!! Yeah!!


 


So...


I wanna thank you guys!! Thanks for everything.. Thanks for the laughters, smiles, help, encouragement, inspiration, pautangs, palibres, pacopy ng assignments exams & quizes, and thank you not just for being classmates but for being friends!! Mwah! Love u all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment