27 June 2008

I will never stop loving



"... I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare ... love is not love which alters when it alteration finds ... when life gets hard and things change, true love remains the same ..."


We journey life in search of true love, but sometimes we fail to see that true love exists in the journey itself....


Whenever we have problems, we feel so desperate that we think we're the worst person living on earth at that moment. What we fail to see is that our problem might be a normal state for some people, yet they still manage to live life to the fullest that they can be...

I just bounced back from a "problem", but analyzing it, I really couldn't call it a problem. It was more of a challenge. It challenge my personality and maturity. I'll be turning 20 y/o this July 18 and I guess it was just God's way of telling me that I'm growing older and i should realize it. And I realized it! Age isn't just counting years of existence, it is also a basis of how people should live their life.

Love is the weakest part of my life. I never succeeded with it...but love succeeded on teaching me things that only it can do. I used to be scared of love because i always had in mind the equation of love = hurt....but my view of love changed. There is nothing in this world that could compare to being in love. True love exists but we just expect too much, and our expectations hurt us.



3 comments: