22 December 2009

Alcohol. Judgement


I drink. Not because I thirst for alcohol.
I drink. Not because I thirst for challenges.
I drink. Because I thirst for company, the sense of being with friends, the sense of belonging, the sense of having people to talk to whom you know would not judge you because you're all the same & doing the same thing.


Judgement is self-inflicted.
You judge because you want to.
You are judged, not because you want to, but because they want.
But getting hurt is your choice. Mind it or not. 
Judgement is always there; but it's your call whether to get hurt or just ignore it.


It's just sad knowing that the people whom you thought you could lean on 
are the ones who loudly judge you. 
The worst thing is that they have the power to hurt you.
Because of the fact that they matter to you.



2 comments: