23 December 2009

The weather made me reflect, and I have to write the product

"I gotta say what’s on my mind.
Something about us, doesn’t seem right... these days.
Life keeps getting in the way.
It’s so hard to say, 
but I gotta do what’s best for me.
You’ll be okay... 
I get my hopes up and I watch them fall every time.
Another color turns to grey.
I’ve got to move on, and be who I am. 
I just don’t belong here,
I hope you understand. 
We might find our place in this world someday,
but at least for now,
I gotta go my own way." 

"Something about us, doesn’t seem right... these days." And I know if things are wrong. I guess experience gave me the ability to see clearer which is wrong and which is right, and as much as possible I wanna stick to the right things. I can't keep it that way because I value myself; and these times, there's nothing else I would want to value more than myself. I value myself for the people who value me, I'm not being selfish as you think. It's just that I know I'll be gone, in anyway I will go away, and I just don't want to complicate things. You'll be okay, anyway. You're far better than okay actually. This is not farewell, I just got to go on my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment